Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Ava Rose's First Six Weeks in Pictures

Because of the complicated nature of the situation we haven't been sharing about Ava Rose's arrival on Facebook. This might be silly, but I'm kind of disappointed by this. I enjoy seeing pictures of friends' new babies. When Isaac was born it was fun to share his arrival with the world by putting pictures up online. I'm glad to have this blog as a place to share pictures of her, and to share stories of how she and Isaac are getting along. Here are some pictures from her first six weeks:













2 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful! I wish (again) that we live close enough that I can come by and snuggle with her more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay. So glad to see these. Praying for you guys and the situation. :)

    ReplyDelete